Ready for a consequential conversation with yourself, about your leadership and management?
The 12 Questions
- Do you trust other people to do their jobs?
- Do you make tough decisions graciously?
- Do you faithfully have a sense of humor?
- Do you listen more than you speak, or vice versa?
- When others mirror your values do they honor you?
- Is your team prepared to carry out its mission in your absence?
- Can your team members teach each other’s role and responsibility?
- Do you authentically and consistently demonstrate self-respect?
- Do you actively develop the capacity and contribution of each associate?
- Is “your example” teaching people to be congruent, courageous and conscientious?
- Does your mission inform your actions and attitude illuminatingly?
In the leadership space, self-awareness is the threshold to constructive change. Thank you.