FRITCH PROGRAM FOR AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP BRILLANCE
This individualized learning Program is designed and delivered by Bruce W. Fritch, Founder & Partner of Fritch Consulting, established in 1980.
Bruce has been advising, coaching, and facilitating performance change with executive leaders for over 40 years.
- Each 90-minute conversation, weekly, throughout 3-months is customized to you. Each session is focused on your choice of current challenges and/or topics from the Program Modules. The context of this Program is authentic leadership, management, professional achievement, and personal growth and happiness.
- The Fritch Program for Authentic Leadership Brilliance is open to all learner demographics and individuals intrigued by a higher purpose:
- Inclusive of gender, age, race, lifestyle identity, religion, nation of origin, academic degree, political affiliation, academic degree attainment.
- Not content with the state of leadership in the world, or reliance on learning through emulation, or not satisfied with academic and corporate leadership education – and seeking more.
- Intrigued about higher purpose, doing well and doing good.
- We are highly biased in favor of:
- Insights, listening, honesty, honor, courtesy, kindness, empathy, humor, reciprocity, confidentiality, constructive feedback, intellectual rigor, innovation, collaboration, creative thinking, and systematic learning.
- Reasonable scheduling changes will be made for vacation and unavoidable family and work conflicts. You are encouraged to have a life.
Testimonial from Chip Bell
“Bruce enables executives to transform their hidden wisdom into insight that yields powerful results.”— Chip Bell, CEO, Chip Bell Group